Supplement 1: “Living in the Cloud” (Michael Streatfield)
The meeting minutes from last week’s meeting are attached to the bottom of this post. As usual, please let me know if anything seems particularly amiss!download movie Transformers: The Last Knight
Also, a huge THANK YOU for the incredible turnout – it was great to see so many of you there!
This is the last chance to submit a letter for inclusion in the Hilary Term edition of “The Three Stags” newsletter. The deadline has been extended to the end of the week (Friday 7th January), so get writing and e-mail your pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The letters should be between 100 and 250 words in length, and can be on any topic.
The Three Stags team.
One of the best parts is the letters section, where anyone and everyone can be heard. The remit for this is BROAD as hell – see the things we had in the last issue :-/ Go wild.
You could also go for something more specific like the following, which may or may not form a ‘letter’;
– ‘how-to’, an article of useful tips e.g. how to prevent bike theft.
– comic strips! If you are a budding artist, and can capture some aspect of our dizzying Oxford lives in comic form, send it our way.
If you would like to submit a LETTER, please note the following;
– 100 to 250 words in length.
– Let us know if you want to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym.
– Send it to email@example.com by Friday the 10th of December (End-of-term Dinner!).
We would also like to include some food and drink reviews as a separate entity – restaurants, bars, pubs etc. which are less well known, but undeservedly so!
NOTE: We need to know about these soon, since they need to be given their own space in the planning stages. If you have an idea and at least the intent to write something, let us know by the end of November.
If you would like to submit a FOOD and DRINK REVIEW, please note the following;
– Less than 250 words .
– An accompanying photograph of some sort would be great.
– Inform us of the venue and only your intent by November’s end (Tuesday the 30th).
– Send the actual piece to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday the 12th of December.
The Three Stags
Yes the first issue is finally here. Check your pidges for a hard copy or click on a link below for the electronic version:
The Three Stags Issue One (high resolution 15 megs)
The Three Stags Issue One (Low Resolution) Worried about bandwidth? Low res version without hyperlinks (4megs)
At the beginning of Michaelmas Term, Jesus MCR will have its own newsletter, ‘The Three Stags’ (named after our college crest). The first issue is currently being assembled. This publication is meant to support our MCR community, and also be an entertaining and interesting read.
This newsletter will be filled with your contributions – stories, reviews, interviews, letters and news. Please send your contributions to email@example.com or speak to the editors of ‘The Three Stags’:
Radleigh Foster and Edward Owen