CRY OF THE STAG
The Three Stags – Issue 03
We are beginning, in a room of smoke and dreams, the dark rituals required for the summoning of three majestic, wondrous stags. If you want to be a part of this glorious awakening, read on…
We are now beginning the assembly of Issue 03 of ‘The Three Stags’ – our MCR newsletter!
Hopefully you all had a chance to read Issue 02. Time for more!
SO CONTRIBUTE! We have TWO sets of prizes to be won, as described below.
1. The best ARTICLE in this issue will win £20. TWENTY POUNDS. As judged through a poll of MCR members on the MCR website.
An article could be;
– ‘How-to’. An article of useful tips e.g. how to cook delicious meals, how to find a six-figure job.
– Food and drink reviews. Somewhere unknown or exciting.
– Hidden gems in Oxford. Secret gardens? Magical stores?
2. More generally, LETTERS.
The best contribution in the letters (as judged by the editors) will win ‘Afternoon Tea for Two’ at The Randolph.
Don’t forget, letters also includes;
– Comic strips!
– Pictures! Anything particularly exciting, unique or original by yourselves.
For all of this, please note the following;
– 100 to 250 words in length.
– Let us know if you want to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym.
– Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 8th of April (loads of time!).
If you have an idea early on, please let us know so we can anticipate it’s inclusion.
The Three Stags