Write for the 3Stags! edition2
Category : Newsletters
One of the best parts is the letters section, where anyone and everyone can be heard. The remit for this is BROAD as hell – see the things we had in the last issue :-/ Go wild.
You could also go for something more specific like the following, which may or may not form a ‘letter’;
– ‘how-to’, an article of useful tips e.g. how to prevent bike theft.
– comic strips! If you are a budding artist, and can capture some aspect of our dizzying Oxford lives in comic form, send it our way.
If you would like to submit a LETTER, please note the following;
– 100 to 250 words in length.
– Let us know if you want to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym.
– Send it to email@example.com by Friday the 10th of December (End-of-term Dinner!).
We would also like to include some food and drink reviews as a separate entity – restaurants, bars, pubs etc. which are less well known, but undeservedly so!
NOTE: We need to know about these soon, since they need to be given their own space in the planning stages. If you have an idea and at least the intent to write something, let us know by the end of November.
If you would like to submit a FOOD and DRINK REVIEW, please note the following;
– Less than 250 words .
– An accompanying photograph of some sort would be great.
– Inform us of the venue and only your intent by November’s end (Tuesday the 30th).
– Send the actual piece to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday the 12th of December.
The Three Stags